Wednesday: March 10, 2021
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
Hire 4 Performance
Presented by: Jonathan Reynolds
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
As CEO of Titus Talent Strategies, Jonathan is a visionary, catalyst and game-changer. He is energized by inspiring company leaders and equipping them with unique approaches to better understand their people, foster organizational alignment, and create optimum performance among their team members.
Growing up in the UK, and living in the US since 1998, Jonathan has almost 20 years of experience in the recruiting industry. He started Titus Talent after experiencing firsthand that the traditional recruiting model was broken and had to be changed to produce better results and create lasting partnerships. Jonathan currently leads a unique, fast growing team of talent consultants who are located across the United States. Jonathan is a creative problem solver (with a delightful British accent) and currently consults with companies nationally on how to approach their talent strategy. Don't be surprised if you see him parachuting from a plane on a whim-he's always up for a challenge, whether it's in the sky or on the ground.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: HIRE 4 PERFORMANCE
Attracting and hiring top performers isn’t for the faint of heart. Let’s face it, at times it can be a bit overwhelming! This presentation helps to simplify the recruiting process while helping to guarantee better results and more quality hires for your recruiting team. I’ll take you through our revolutionary 4-step process and show you not only WHY it’s different but HOW you how to incorporate this into your hiring process today.
- The 3 biggest hiring pitfalls and where companies get lost in hiring the best
- How to create a process proven to measure quality of hire
- How to align and calibrate all parties in the hiring process from Hiring Manager to Recruiter
- Measure what matters by creating a performance profile
- How to create a scorecard and evaluate the complete candidate
- How to close the candidate to increase offer acceptance
8:00am – 8:15am: SHRM Business & Sponsor Highlight
8:15am – 9:15am: Jonathan Reynolds – Hire 4 Performance
9:15am – 9:30am: Questions & Wrap-Up
Reservation Deadline for this meeting is Tuesday, March 9th
- $25 – GB SHRM Member
- $35 – Guest of GB SHRM Member
- $15 – SHRM Student Chapter Member