Encompass, leaders in early education and care, is looking for a Director of Human Resources to join our Executive Leadership Team. This position is open due to a promotion within the organization.
The Director of Human Resources plans, directs, and implements policies for all areas of the human resources function including compensation, employee benefits, recruitment, employee relations and compliance. This individual is responsible for the administration of human resources programs and policies that support the agency’s mission and strategic goals.
- Ensure agency’s policies and procedures, job descriptions, and performance reviews are compliant with related regulations
- Administer compensation and employee benefit programs, including 401(k) retirement plan, ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations
- Develop and drive talent management strategies to ensure effective staffing alignment with the needs of the business
- Manage employee relations responsibilities professionally and confidentially, serving as a resource for all employees
- Coordinate recruiting efforts, developing and executive effective strategies for recruitment and retention of all staff
- Lead the performance optimization process, making sure that all leaders are equipped to engage in constructive and ongoing feedback and coaching models.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations related to Affirmative Action and Civil Rights compliance
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations related to Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment benefits
- Provide direct supervision to the Human Resources Specialist
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or a related field is required; Human Resource certification preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources, with exposure to compensation, employee benefits, recruitment and employee relations
- Ability to think critically and problem solve strategically to meet short- and long-term objectives
- Ability to think strategically and articulate complex ideas
- Proven and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Accountable and adaptable in high-stress situations
- Exhibits agency values in daily work and demonstrates commitment to agency mission
WHY CHOOSE ENCOMPASS?
- Competitive Wages where our Teachers make above the Brown County living wage
- 60% Childcare Discount for Encompass staff
- Education Reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities – 90% of our Directors were promoted internally into their roles
- Purposeful work where you can see the children develop and grow right before your eyes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $77,792.00-$91,520.00 per year
TO APPLY: Go to our website at www.encompasswi.org/careers or send your resume to HR@Encompasswi.org