In this internship you will assist and support the Total Compensation Team. This position is a year round internship offering full time hours during summer/winter breaks up to 15 hours/week during the school year (based on school schedule and business needs). We are looking for someone to start in this internship ASAP.
What you’ll do:
- Process benefit vendor invoices
- Administer the Educational Assistance Program.
- Develop articles for intranet and flyers on benefits topics.
- Develop postings and videos for Schreiber App related to benefits topics.
- Complete benefit administration process in Workday for court ordered dependents
- General filing and update documentation and communications.
- Execute mailings.
- Provide ideas to improve processes
- Assist the Benefits, Retirement and Compensation team with project initiatives.
What you will need to succeed:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field. Human Resources emphasis preferred. If enrolled in an Associate's degree program must have a plan to pursue a bachelor's degree immediately after associates is completed.
- Prefer at least 4 semesters remaining in school upon start date (May 2026 grads or later).
- Ability to work year round, part-time during the school year and fulltime during summer/winter breaks.
- Must have attention to detail to ensure vendor and employee payment process is followed, payments are correct, data entry in workday is accurate
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Strong self-starter attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of processes.