Elevate97 is looking for an experienced Human Resource Generalist for the role of People Experience Specialist, someone who is passionate about creating and maintaining a fantastic and rewarding culture for our employee partners.
Elevate97 provides innovative marketing solutions through brand strategy, design, video, media, environmental graphics, outdoor and digital signage, custom graphics, large format printing, consumer packaging, and behind-the-scenes logistics and fulfillment.
The People Experience team is responsible to develop an organization that attracts and retains talent, focused on ensuring employee partners feel valued and invested in their work. The People Experience Specialist is responsible for more complex Human Resources assignments which include communication of our employer brand, both internally and externally, maintaining electronic records and our learning management system (yes, we’re paperless!), leading our wellness and engagement program, recruiting and onboarding of new talent and managing benefit eligibility, enrollment and coverage.
The successful candidate will have
- A degree in Human Resources and at least 2 years’ related experience.
- Experience writing communications, both internally and externally.
- Working knowledge of employment law, benefit administration, employee relations and training.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and/or Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification, preferred.
- Active affiliation with Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement.
- Prior experience with an HRIS system.
- A desire to become part of a team-centered culture of Fun, Personal Responsibility and Innovation
Who We Are
We’re idea people. We find opportunities to print it better, design it bigger, deliver it faster and connect it smarter. Anywhere. Anyhow.
We’re doers. What started in a garage still has that can-do attitude. We push and push until we find breakthroughs. Anywhere. Anyhow.
Together. We only have one life and one planet to live it on. Elevate97 takes great care to positively impact those around us and those that follow. We seek environmentally conscious and socially responsible actions that reflect our commitment to family, community and collaboration. Anywhere. Anyhow.
We believe in aspiring to great heights, challenging ourselves to be stretched and accountable, committing to the common good of our partners over ourselves, and investing in the perpetual improvement of our team, our company, our partners, and the community in which we live.
At Elevate97 you are a valued partner and we strive to be a choice employer. We offer a competitive salary, quality benefits, opportunity for growth and a culture that supports a strong commitment to family, balance and wellness.Click on the link to apply today! https://elevate97.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03xr8?source=GBSHRM