Salm Partners a nationwide supplier of hotdog and sausage product is looking to add to our expanding Human Resources team. We are in search of an experienced HR Manager with an emphasis in benefits. The position would report directly to the V.P of HR and would have 4 reports. Job duties include:
- Manages the welfare and retirement benefit plans by ensuring plans are updated, communicated, and set up for online enrollment. Achieves objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop and implement compensation programs to support retention and achieve company goals.
- Manage company-wide annual performance review and wage/salary increase process; work with leaders to ensure increases are allocated appropriately within the pay-for-performance system.
- Supervise Payroll/HRIS function and processes to ensure accurate and compliant payroll.
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures promoting and supporting an environment based on inclusion and partnerships.
- Resolves escalated partner relations issues.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws. Responsible for accurate and timely filing of all required compliance activity (EEO, ACA, etc.)
- Update written materials, including policies, procedures, job descriptions, manuals, training materials, surveys & forms, and create new materials as needed.
- In collaboration with Safety Manager, establish & maintain worker's compensation/safety program documents and ensure OSHA-required training is scheduled, completed and tracked.
- Continuously explore alternative management, performance and career management, workforce planning and change management techniques and strategies to align with industry best practices to support partner retention.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 920-863-5559 ext. 1303 or apply online at salmpartners.com.