The Diocese of Green Bay has an opening for a full-time Benefits Coordinator.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for the administration and compliance, employee education and communication of benefit plans offered through St. Luke Benefit & Insurance Services Corp. to the employers (150+) and employees within the Diocese of Green Bay. Benefits plans include: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Wellness plan, Long and Short Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance, HSA’s and FSA’s, Retirement, Church Unemployment Insurance, Insurance Continuation, Paid Time Off benefits, FMLA and LOA, among others.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: “Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: https://www.gbdioc.org/front-page/careers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required. In addition, must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in benefit administration.
- Must exemplify experience in benefit administration.
- Knowledge and experience in ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, Section 125, ERISA and UC regulations and compliance required.
- Prior HRIS experience.
- Administration of self-funded insurance plans a plus.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Written and verbal communication:
- Strong interpersonal skills including customer service/relationship building
- Problem solving and decision making
- Must be a self-starter; exemplify tenacity and follow-up
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Report creation / database query through an HRIS/payroll system
- Organization and prioritization
- Precise detail orientation is business critical; must possess impeccable attention to detail
- Exercise sound judgment especially in data security and privacy in communication/distribution
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Tact and discretion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is critical
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
- PREFERRED: Paycor experience a plus