Curative Connections is mission-driven and values-focused and supports a culture of gentleness. Its core values are compassion, empathy, fairness, honesty, respect, and trust. It's committed to these values and strives to reflect them in all it does.
Why work at Curative? The power of place, the power of people…this is what makes Curative Connections so special. Curative Connections is a magical place where people thrive as they work toward their goals for independence. Its culture is one of caring and gentleness, equality for its members and for staff. If you are looking to make an impact, be uplifted and encouraged, feel like you belong, and have the ability to make a difference helping one person at a time, Curative Connections is your place and YOU are their kind of people!
The Bilingual Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and support operations and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization's human resource department. This position will assist with day to day operations within the department and requires a high level of confidentiality. The Bilingual Human Resource Assistant will have an understanding of the agency's mission, vision, policies and procedures.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Hours: Part-time, Monday-Friday, 9-2pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide assistance in scheduling orientation and tours for potential production worker hires out in ProSolutions.
- Enter new hire information into agency database and Time Keeping systems.
- Ensure that all hiring activities are performed in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal law regulations.
- Provide assistance in running Background checks and E-Verify checks for: volunteer, Senior Aide workers, staff and production workers. Assist with reference checks as needed.
- Assist with paperwork on resignations/terminations of production employees to include paperwork for personnel file, completing duties with the HR database.
- Assist Vice President of HR with a variety of administrative support activities including but not limited to updating spreadsheets and documents.
- 1-3 years pervious experience related to position
If interested in applying for this opening, please reach out to Kristine Piontek, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at (920)593-3512.