Job Summary: As HR Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources department. The HR Manager manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment. Leading the Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Manage the administration of the human resource policies, procedures, and programs.
- Promote the safety welfare, wellness, counseling, and health of the workforce.
- Develop and recruit a superior workforce with a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and productivity.
- Carry out the responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
- Facilitate all aspects of the employee life cycle
- Coordinate implementation and documentation of services, policies, and programs.
- Report to the President and assist management in achieving company KPI’s.
- Assist and advise company managers about HR issues.
- Implement performance management and improvement systems.
- Conduct payroll processing including maintaining the payroll database.
- Direct company employee and community communication.
- Provide compensation and benefits administration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and/or Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) certification preferred, not required.
- 2 years’ experience in Human Resources, preferred.
- Strong Interpersonal Capabilities and employee relations
- Working knowledge of employment law, compensation, and organizational development
- Results Oriented
- Analytical thinking
- Oral and written communication skills