Services Plus is seeking a full-time Bilingual Human Resources Specialist to join our team. The HR Specialist will focus on recruiting but will also assist with HR and Training Administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Tasks – Recruiting:
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/schools, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases and social media.
- Develop meaningful relationships with schools and community organizations that assist individuals in finding employment. Participate in local job fairs.
- Interview applicants to evaluate both position requirements (work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements) and organizational / team fit.
- Conducts plant tours with all selected applicants.
- Prepare offers of employment and coordinate new hire paperwork.
- Conducts new employee orientations.
- Enters all new hires in the payroll and training systems.
- Maintain contact with all new hires during the onboarding process.
Essential Duties and Tasks – Training:
- Create and maintain courses, skill sets, and job descriptions in VQ based on information provided by the Course Coordinator.
- Print reports and follow through with trainers to ensure timely course completion or recertification.
- Track employee attendance, course completion and skill set qualifications.
- Identify needed training, communicate to trainers, and schedule and record course attendance.
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve.
- Organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Communicate the workings of the training program to trainers, shift leads, and auditors.
Essential Duties and Tasks – Human Resources:
- Translate for employee relations meetings
- Administers the termination process by completing separation form, conducting exit interviews, and notifying payroll for last check.
- Prepares attendance warnings report on a weekly basis.
- Approves temporary agency’s weekly invoices.
- Assists with the company’s retention and employee engagement activities.
- Performs other HR administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field plus 1-2 years of experience with an emphasis on recruiting, or Associate Degree with 2-3 years of related HR/Recruiting experience.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- An understanding of state and federal employment laws.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and social media platforms.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org