Festival Foods is hiring a Recruiter at our Green Bay Support office in De Pere!
Job Title: Recruiter
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: Recruiting Director
Under the direction of the Recruiting Director, the main responsibility of the Recruiter is to source, attract, find and secure great talent to join the growing Festival Foods team, partner with Store Human Resources and Store Leaders on recruiting efforts, and recruit talent for store leadership and support office roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the recruitment initiatives of the leadership development programs (store department manager trainee) and new store staffing efforts for Festival Foods
- Organize, support and drive the recruitment and hiring activities for new stores, including coordinating and executing interview events; ensuring a Festival brand experience for all potential candidates and hiring managers
- Support Store Human Resources Managers by providing recruiting support, sourcing, and consultation regarding difficult to fill roles (including building marketing campaigns in various platforms)
- Organize interviews and create interview schedules for support office candidates coming on site as well as new & existing store hiring events as needed
- Utilize and maintain online recruitment services and job boards to attract and source applicants
- Build relationships with Universities, Technical Colleges, High Schools, Senior Centers and Community Partners to grow a strong leadership pipeline of candidates for store and support leadership positions, including job fair participation
- Coordinate support office recruitment needs and communicate progress with appropriate hiring managers
- Develop job descriptions and postings, including conducting background research for internal postings and creating concise job summaries of all advertised positions, keeping in mind budget guidelines and limitations
- Develop skilled based questions and behavioral interview questions based on role and level of position
- Update job openings and applicant statuses per the recruitment procedure
- Assist and coordinate people planning & accordingly prepare and monitor, the efficient recruitment plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular, timely attendance in compliance with the work schedule, and adequate notice to find a replacement for occasional absences.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACT
- Directly reports to the Recruiting Director
- Mentor to Recruiting Intern(s)
- Frequent contact with all Human Resource associates to provide administrative recruiting support, gain information, work on joint projects, and utilize expertise
Full Cycle Recruiting experience of 2-4 years is required. Knowledge and ability is required in the following:
- Experience using various Applicant Tracking Systems is required
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with leaders and all associates
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to professionally present in front of large groups
- Project management concepts and organization skills are strongly preferred
- Critical Thinking; using logic and reasoning to identify and rectify potential issues
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent Time Management skills; ability to manage one’s own time effectively as well as the ability to manage time in order to meet required deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Sitting or standing at a computer 75% of the time
- Professional presence and proper phone etiquette is required
- Ability to travel for store visits, new store hiring events, and/or career fairs up to 25% of the time. Some overnight travel is required.
The Recruiter is a full-time salaried position.
Festival Foods serves guests in over 30 full-service, state-of-the-art supermarkets throughout Wisconsin. At Festival Foods, we're not simply selling groceries; we're on a mission! Every business decision we make is based on our "Boomerang Principle"--empowering our associates to make decisions and take actions that will "Bring the Customer Back". We are proud to be a family and employee-owned company.
At Festival Foods we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We are dedicated to building a top-notch team of skilled, experienced and service-oriented associates who represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. Festival Foods believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates, products, and our community strengthen our ability to serve our guests, as we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.