Our mission is to build a great place to work where outstanding people deliver. We are a transportation company that hauls more than just paper, to 25 states for a wide variety of customers. Our office staff supports the driver operation by living our two core values: Safety and What Drives You.
We are looking for a high energy Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. In this role, you will represent PTI and manage our office recruitment process, develop relationships with candidates, and identify the best talent to join the PTI family.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will:
What skills do I need to bring?
- Identify and execute sourcing strategy for corporate positions. (This role does not recruit professional drivers).
- Partner with HR Managers and hiring managers to identify current and future staffing needs for the organization
- Communicate the PTI culture to prospective candidates and effectively engage them in our brand
- Utilize our Applicant Tracking System (UKG) to coordinate the job posting, interview, and screening process
- Coordinate weekly calls and updates with HR Managers and Hiring Managers to expedite the hiring process. Identify hiring barriers and implement plans to resolve
- Share market information, identify market trends, and champion best recruitment practices
- Proactively source passive candidates to build a pipeline of talent
- Develop relationships with colleges and universities to promote our hiring needs
- Provide recruitment training to hiring managers
- Recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment (approximately 2-4 years of experience)
- Experience managing an Applicant Tracking System (UKG experience a plus)
- Experience utilizing behavioral-based interviewing techniques for assessment and selection
- Knowledge of job advertising campaigns and strategies to increase candidate flow
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to work in an organized manner with excellent follow-through on deliverables
- Ability to adapt easily to change and manage multiple demands on your time
- Ability to maintain a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Take a look at PTI’s advantages for transportation professionals and apply today:
- Profit-sharing up to 8%
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer contributions to your Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Company-paid life insurance / AD&D
- 401(k) with company match up to (3%)
- Paid Time Off
- Drive Your Wellbeing program (third party nurse partner available at no cost to you for financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing support)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing training and employee development opportunities
Apply today at papertransport.com!