Marketing & Communications Specialist Position
Employer: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin
Hours: 0.5 FTE, flexible schedule, ability to work in-office and remotely
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin is looking for a professional, organized and creative individual to help execute communications and marketing strategies to strengthen the position of the organization and attract more volunteers and donors.
Requirements for position
· Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· 1-2 years of proven social media marketing management.
· Experience with Microsoft Office products. Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products, website administrative platforms (WordPress) and mass email programs (Constant Contact).
· Experience with social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.
· Experience in photo and video editing a plus.
· Attention to detail. Accuracy in spelling and grammar.
· Ability to work independently and as a self-starter with a high level of flexibility.
· Ability to relate well in multicultural environments.
· Work with Marketing & Communications Director to develop marketing programs/campaigns from concept though completion.
· Develop social media marketing campaigns utilizing emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management tools.
· Manage and update organization’s website.
· Collaborate with other staff in a team-oriented environment.
· Stay abreast of agency-wide issues and contribute to the development and achievement of the agency’s long-term and short-term operating plans.
· Attend Agency functions as required.
· Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience in marketing or advertising is preferred, but not required.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel within the community throughout the workday with full time access to an automobile and automobile insurance in the amount required by the state of Wisconsin.
Please send resume, cover letter and (3) references to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin
Attn: Marketing and Communications Director
520 N. Broadway Suite 220
Green Bay, WI 54303
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Precaution(s) are being observed: Personal protective equipment required; Temperature screenings; Social distancing guidelines in place; Virtual meetings; Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place, Work remotely.