Salm Partners in Denmark is looking for an HR manager with benefits and compensation experience. This position will report into the VP of HR and will have 2 direct reports to start. A few of the duties include:
- Manages the welfare and retirement benefit plans by ensuring plans are updated, communicated, and set up for online enrollment. Achieves objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews.
- Develop and implement compensation programs to support retention and achieve company goals.
- Manage company-wide annual performance review and wage/salary increase process; work with leaders to ensure increases are allocated appropriately within the pay-for-performance system.
- Supervise Payroll/HRIS function and processes to ensure accurate and compliant payroll.
- Develop and implement company policies and procedures promoting and supporting an environment based on inclusion and partnerships.
Requirements for the position:
- The ability to effectively implement benefits & compensation programs is essential. Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local health and safety laws, regulations, and standards is required.
- Knowledge of operational and safety procedures, terminology and Good Manufacturing Practices within the food industry is strongly preferred. Must be creative in approaching the various facets of the job, be self-motivated and a team player, with a personal commitment to integrity, honesty, respect, quality and reliability.
- Must enjoy teaching others and be available to train others on all shifts. A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Management, or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- Must possess a minimum of five years’ experience in HR in a manufacturing environment; In a multi-shift manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- SPHR, PHR, or similar HR certification strongly preferred.
Apply online at SalmPartners.com or contact me directly at 920-863-5559 ext. 1303.
Nathan Yineman, SHRM CP, PHR
Generalist / Talent Acquisition
920-863-5559 ext 1303