If you are a Human Resources professional and have a passion for wellness, this position will be of interest to you! Join the Human Resources team at BayCare Clinic in Green Bay as an HR Generalist with a focus on wellness promotion! This position is full time M-F between the hours of 8-5.
The Human Resources Generalist / Wellness Coordinator serves as a resource for employee wellness initiatives, benefit programs, and various other H.R.-related functions for physicians, employees, and managers. Actively assists in group health plan analysis to promote plan efficiency and fostering member population fitness and wellness.
Apply online now! https://baycare.applicantstack.com/x/detail-staffopp/a23vzuj5yhyf
Description of Duties:
- Serves as a company fitness champion and promotes healthy lifestyles, leading by example and engaging in fitness and wellness activities.
- Works with Company to administer, BayCare’s Healthy Lifestyle Premium Discount Program, a comprehensive fitness/wellness improvement plan.
- Identifies expected outcomes derived from Healthy Lifestyles Program assessment data and individualizes expected outcomes with the plan members.
- Position focuses on prevention, health promotion, health maintenance, restoration, motivation and education.
- Serves as liaison between BayCare Clinic and Aurora BayCare Medical Center on matters regarding: Healthy Lifestyles Program, fitness class offerings, & fitness center utilization.
- Assists in administration, review, and monitoring employee benefit programs, to include COBRA.
- Assists with benefit implementation and maintenance to include the review and approval of vendors, benefits, and Summary Plan Descriptions, providing communication to all employees and physician partners during open enrollment, and acting as liaison between insurance providers and employees.
- Participates in analysis of health plan data for trends and assists with optimizing health plan design.
- Processes employee benefit billing as needed.
- Administers Company tuition assistance program.
- Performs various duties associated with new employee onboarding process.
- Performs various duties associated with employee departures.
- Is point of contact related to medical education and job shadowing requests.
- Involved in planning and coordination of various company compliance events.
- Monitors licensure for various employees throughout the company.
- Provides administrative oversight for annual/recurring tasks to include, criminal background checks, compliance training, OSHA reporting, and influenza vaccinations.
- Works collaboratively with Employee Health Nurse regarding workplace safety initiatives and Workers Compensation claims.
- Performs a variety of HR-specific administrative tasks.
- Provides supervisors/managers guidance for employee questions and policy interpretations.
- Assists with the creation and implementation of company-wide training programs and works closely with HR Dept. staff to ensure the department runs effectively and efficiently.
- Stays abreast of all state, federal employment laws and other pertinent regulations.
- Ensures the needs of internal and external customers are met in a timely manner.
- Fosters positive employee relations.
- Respects and maintains confidentiality.
- Works in a safe, compliant, and ethical manner at all times.
- Assists other members of the HR Team as needed.
- Participates in the recruiting/screening/hiring process as needed.
- Represents the HR Department on various work teams.
- Perform special project assignments as given by the Director of HR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- Must have strong interest and willingness to advocate for fitness and nutrition.
- 2 - 4 years of related experience is preferred.
- Experience administering fitness & wellness initiatives preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office is necessary as well as ability to operate all pertinent office equipment.
- A strong understanding of state and federal employment laws.