Volunteer at the 2017 WI SHRM State Conference and earn a free chapter meeting!
- Volunteer 2 hours and receive a free chapter meeting that can be used on any program between November 2017 and May 2018.
- Opportunities include:
- Bag stuffing
- Assisting with registration
- Foundation Booth staffing
- Speaker introductions
- Room ushers
- When picking up your volunteer assignments at the conference, request an ACCOUNTABILITY FORM from the coordinator.
- After all volunteer assignments have been completed, return to the coordinator to get a signature verifying you have volunteered.
- Scan and email the completed form to Choua Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 11th through 13th, 2017
- Kalahari Resort, Wisconsin Dells
Not registered yet? Click here to register as a Volunteer and then select the times that work for you as you choose your educational sessions and conference options.
Already registered? Click here to log in and access your current registration and then follow the directions below to add volunteer opportunities:
- Once logged in, select NEW registration
- For what registration best describes you, please select CONFERENCE ATTENDEE
- Hit CONTINUE
- Under Event Selection, select VOLUNTEER: ADD TO YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- The next screen will display all open volunteer selections
Note: If you are unable to select a specific timeframe, that means you have a conflict. The conflict is that you already registered for an educational session and the times conflict. If this happens, please contact the WI SHRM office and let them know what you’d like to volunteer for. Once your email is received, they will modify your existing registration and add your new volunteer time slot.
WI SHRM contact information
Thanks for doing your part to advance the HR profession and make the annual WI SHRM conference a success!
The Fine Print
As with any successful promotion, the terms and conditions are below:
- This promotion is open to all current Green Bay Area Chapter – SHRM members, including student members.
- In order for a speaker introduction or for room ushering for a session to count as an hour, the chapter member must stay in the room for the entire session.
- A minimum of 2 hours is required and a maximum of 1 free meeting will be awarded to each eligible chapter member that volunteers.
- The chapter member has through the May 2018 meeting to use the free meeting. All free meetings not redeemed by then will be forfeited.