- SHRM Annual Conference (http://annual.shrm.org/)
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) (www.hrci.org)
- Wisconsin Society for Human Resource Management (www.wishrm.org)
- WI Department of Workforce Development (www.dwd.state.wi.us)
- Society for Human Resource Management (www.shrm.org)
SHRM National Membership is highly encouraged! Please visit http://www.shrm.org for more information.
You are invited to take advantage of a SPECIAL OFFER available only to FIRST-TIME MEMBERS!
Join SHRM now and get $15 off the regular membership
GO ONLINE: SHRM.ORG
BE SURE TO ENTER PROMOTIONAL CODE: 0118
Corporate Training & Economic Development offered through NWTC
Use the promo code gbshrm18 and save 15% on your next seminar or series.
January 23, 2018 – Developing a Talent Pipeline – Staffing for Critical Roles
January 30, 2018 – How to Conduct “Fool Proof” Interviews
February 6, 2018 – Onboarding – A Crucial Process for New Hire Retention
February 13, 2018 – Creating a Succession Plan
For a full listing of available seminars and series click here